Dubrovnik by Ferry
Ferry schedules vary seasonally, and passengers with cars or tight schedules should make enquiries and book ahead, especially in season. Some vessels do not take prior bookings, but require passengers to check in 90 or more minutes before departure.
A number of operators offer runs connecting with Dubrovnik, Jadrolinija being the largest local operator. Click here for a useful and easy-to-follow reference to the Jadrolinija ferry connections, and click on these links below for schedules and details.
DUBROVNIK - LOKRUM BOAT: In Summer every half an hour (less often the rest of the year) from Dubrovnik's Old Port.
DUBROVNIK - ELAPHITE (ISLANDS OF KOLOCEP/LOPUD/SIPAN) FERRY: two lines run several times daily depending on season: Jadrolinija Ferry and NOVA. Click on links for schedule details. Summer service is frequent.
DUBROVNIK - ŠIPAN - MLJET CATAMARAN: Several runs daily through Summer.
PRAPRATNO (on Peljesac Peninsula) - MLJET, CAR FERRY: Several daily runs through Summer.
DUBROVNIK - SPLIT FERRY Jadrolinija Ferry have regular ferries (this is the Bari-Rijeka ferry) operating three times weekly in Summer months, and less frequently out of season.
BARI-DUBROVNIK-KORCULA-HVAR-SPLIT-RIJEKA FERRY Jadrolinija Ferry have regular ferries operating twice weekly in Summer months, and less frequently out of season. Click here for scheduling.
SPLIT-HVAR-KORCULA CATAMARAN click here for scheduling. Runs once daily, with variable stops depending on season.
Dubrovnik - Sipan - Mljet - Korcula - Lastovo Ferry Click here
- Ferry timetable for catamaran sailing from Split via Hvar to Korcula
- Ferry Catamaran Split – Milna – Hvar – Korcula – Mljet – Dubrovnik
- Ferry timetable for catamaran sailing from Split to Vela Luka (Korcula) vis Hvar to Lastovo
- Ferry Split – Vela Luka (Island of Korcula) – Lastovo Timetable
- Ferry Catamaran Dubrovnik via Mljet to Korcula and further to Hvar, Milna and Split
- Ferry Timetable for catamaran sailing Dubrovnik – Sipan- Mljet – Korcula – Lastovo
- Ferry catamaran Dubrovnik-Korcula-Hvar-Bol (Brac)
- Ferry Orebic – Korcula – Orebic
- Ferry Orebic – Korcula – foot passenger service
- Viganj-Kuciste-Korcula Boat Timetable – Foot Passengers Only Service
- Ferry Ploce – Trpanj – Ploce
- Ferry Drvenik – Korcula – Drvenik
Ferries on the Croatian coast
Click here for a general overview.
Dubrovnik from Italy
We get many enquiries about traveling between Dubrovnik and Venice, Bari, Rome, or other destinations in Italy. Click here for an excellent link and advice about these connections and options.